Sonic's 18th Anniversary

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hai

Since my friends will be hanging out here soon, I guess I'll update a little >w<

Found a way past cool video with cutscenes from Sonic games like Sonic and the black knight, sonic unleashed, those of which I had not seen the cutscenes before.

Watching this made me feel more that he is the coolest hedgehog around >///<

And I'm proud of that! 8D



Also recently I did a drawing for Ru-chan, her birthday was on 24 February.

I love her character! >w< Her rainbow hair is simply fantastic! *w*


.:Colourful bday:. by ~iluvcats111 on deviantART

ANd here's a wip I had not gotten around to finish. School's the problem D8


Sonic WIP by ~iluvcats111 on deviantART

Last thing, found this funny animation XD Dang Japanese are best artists and funnies.



Cya

0 comments: