Sonic's 18th Anniversary

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lol

Sports Fiesta is coming soon in my school, so today during P.E. we played the sport we were going to participate in on that day.I chose floorball (hockey), one of my favourite sports.However, no other girls joined the team, so its all boys except me.

But it wasn't too bad. It's still my sport and I enjoyed playing with them. The goalkeeper kept on chasing after the ball instead of defending the goalpost so we kept on telling him to go back. I even managed to score a goal! . The ball flew up loads of times.

For one part, I JUST so happened to be standing at the correct place for the ball to fly and smack my right eye. Thank god I wasn't wearing spectacles that broke easily 8D

And yeah, finally I got my lazy butt to continue my comic. Right now I'm doing my ID.

Chao.

0 comments: