Sonic's 18th Anniversary

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Little update...

We're eating lotsa Mcdonalds lately O_O

Anyway QTStarTheHedgehog is up to pg 49 of her sonic high school comic!!! *Claps*

Eeem should i give you the link here or send you to the first page... Naw I'll give you the link to her page instead! http://qtstarthehedgehog.deviantart.com/

Did I say this before? "She is truly an awesome artist" ok maybe i didnt. She even made a lifelike pose of her and her OC (Original Character) Just go to the link i just gave u and the pic is her ID.

Yesterday when I went to DeviantArt, wowie i got a bunch of comments! :3 Really made my day. Most of the comments and faves were from KamiraCeeker so Yeah thx a lot!

Hmmm.... I'll just put a little song here, what I'm recently listening to



And maybe a little picture X3
.:ME:. by ~iluvcats111 on deviantART

with my new headphones! Yay!

Boy this is a loooong update, in contrast to the title O_o

Chao! (Ciao) XD

[EDIT] Just found the Mario And Sonic At The Winter Olympic Games trailer at http://blogs.sega.com/sonic/2009/06/02/mario-and-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-games-e3-trailer/

0 comments: