Sonic's 18th Anniversary

Friday, June 12, 2009

Graphics...SO SMOOTH!!!

The way Sonic Team makes "Shadow The Hedgehog"... it looks so awesome~

Check out this vid, nice song although its not from the game.




I love the graphics! X3

Now if only I had the game... -.-"

Working on birthday drawings; Shadow and Garfield, Sonic, amyrose777 and my father! Shhh.... X3

So far I finished Shadow and Garfield's combined pic since their birthday's are on the same day (O_o) and Sonic's. Wanna see them?... Nah I'm not showing until 19 and 23 June respectively :D

PLUS! I'm also on a roll with my comic! I'm finally enjoying myself drawing the latest 3 pages! (Unlikely of me to do so ) I actually liked how they turned out after I inked them Just have to colour them on the comp which will most likely be a long time away since I'm working on the birthday stuff ...dont forget homework... D:

Chao! ^^ (Ciao)

[EDIT] Oh for those who wanna brawl, here's our friend code...

3266-2532-0484

nickname is HAMI

0 comments: